Re: Free Email and Outlook Express

  • From: <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:58:41 -0800

hello Gary King,!

Actually, there are some web base email which you can setup for you to use
Outlook Express.  the following email web base below will work with Outlook
Express.

1. yahoo - All you need is to know the incoming and out going email pop3
2. Hotmail.com - You need to know the POP3 mail server too.
3. Gmail.com - This is a Google mail server.  You need to know the email POP3
service for you to use this.

If there are some more, our friends here can add more for you to choose.

If you want some more help on setting up your POP3, I can help you setting up.

HTH
info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx