Re: Formatting in Microsoft Word

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 05:54:33 -0600

In a word, yes. I haven't had my coffee yet, but you would start with the layout tab of the page setup page. Tab to the header part. You can go to view/header to get to the header/footer pane, type in the words and format them with the format menu or of course the hot keys. Then you could use page setup, layout, to add page numbers.

I'm sure someone else can tell you in more detail.

At 05:36 AM 11/20/2007, you wrote:
Is it possible to center the title and right align the page number on the same line?

Tracy