RE: Formatting Long Document

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:58:35 -0400

Below is the only point I made, which you called me on and said was
incorrect:

From "Microsoft Office Word 2003 Inside Out":

Specifying Line Spacing
Long gone are the days when you had to press Return twice at the end of
each line of text to
double-space your paragraphs. Now creating line spacing is a simple
matter of configuring
paragraph settings before, during, or after you enter text. In Word, you
can adjust line spacing
in several ways, including using the Formatting toolbar, keyboard
shortcuts, and the
Paragraph dialog box.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator