Re: Format question, thanks for the answer!

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:13:02 -0700

Thanks for that and No I would not shoot you!
Interesting thing is the way they are used is it is never for any thing that Quote marks are needed for.
In this I mean it is not to quote something someone else said.
I turned them off and now we will see if that makes me happy?
Dick
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>