From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Adrian Spratt
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 3:24 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Form Fields not showing up on some Websites and VB application

Eileen,

I have had similar problems using JAWS 10 and 11 with a local website.
However, JAWS 9 does work fine with it. so it might be worth your while to
download JAWS 9. The only difficulty, and it might be a big one, is that I
believe you can't install an earlier version of JAWS on top of a new one.
This might be especially true with JAWS 9 after 10/11. The solution, I
suppose, would be to uninstall 10 and 11, and then install all three in
progression, a lot of work for a test that might not be the solution. Maybe
you could co-opt a colleague's PC at work for the test.