RE: Forced to switch to JFW Pro

  • From: "Katrina" <kanderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 20:08:23 -0500

The agent I spoke to at HP said that he advised not replacing the Media
Center Edition with XP Home as it would not be compatible.  I have been
since told that that the Media Center is only an addition to XP Home, and
that the Media Center could be removed.  I will definitely check into that
further.

Katrina