Re: Forced to switch to JFW Pro

  • From: "Joseph Machise" <josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 19:57:43 -0500

Rick,
easier said then done.
It is easy for you to sit there and be critical of her, you don't no what she has been threw.
Yes in some cases a blind person can by a machine out of the box, but because of what is going on with Microsoft I wont take that chance.
Joseph.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
#781-599-6664
Email is josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx