Re: Focus 44 and Braille Drivers

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:35:04 +0300

Lora,

I've another Braille display, and I have that problem too but the problem was
not in the driver, but with the cords, in your case, USB cords.
So, if you have another USB cable, try it. also Make sure that in the list,
under Jaws options/Braille, you had selected Focus.

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner
motia@xxxxxxx