RE: Flash drive version of JFW

  • From: "Frankie. V." <frankmventura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 21:53:48 -0500

Thanks for the clarification about the flash drive version of JFW. Is it
possible to authorize this version of JFW with a dongle? If not I really
don't see much functionality for that flash drive version. If the
authorization has to be on the local hard drive you might as well just
install the full version there as well.
Thanks

Regards,
Frankie V.

*** VirusCheck 1.2 For your protection this message has been scanned and
been found to be free of viruses, worms, malware, or right wing politics.
***