Fixing Sticky Keys Problem by editing default.jkm

Hi,

Someone the other day mentinoed that the sticky key problem jfw has been
experieincing for several versions under the NT Track of windows  can
sometimes be fixed by changing a line in the

default.jkm

file. I think I vaguely remember reading something about this way back,
probably a few years ago, but cannot find the exact reference.

I would appreciate it if someone had saved the post and could elaborate
which part in default.jkm needs changing to what.

Thanks much!

Cheers,

Doris