Re: Firewalls Questions

  • From: "Dan" <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:20:01 -0800

Hi,
I have just downloaded and am running the latest Sygate firewall, but I have
a question regarding Kerio
2.5.  You mentioned not using the latest Kerio because of overhead.
However, how well will it protect?  Is there any protection benefit to using
the later version of Kerio?  and does it work real well with JAWS 5.0 or
4.5?
I really appreciate everyone's responses to my questions.
Thanks.

Dan