Re: Firewalls Questions

  • From: "Dan" <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:19:50 -0800

Hi, Thanks.
Now for a further question.  How clearly does sygate actually report things?
Does this take place automatically, or do I have to use the JAWS Mouse
functions to find the message or something like that.
I actually want this thing to announce the information without me having to
do a lot to find the messages.
Does sygate have full keyboard support?
I assume that I should disable the XP firewall before starting sygate?
I am sure that I'll have other questions, but that's probably it for now.

Dan