Re: Firefox Audio and JAWS

  • From: Hal Pearson <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 13:17:08 -0500

Hi Chris and all,

Whenever I go to for the people.com site with Mozilla Firefox I get this very
message telling me to install a needed plug-in. I try and follow the
directions, but no matter what I do the flash plug-in will not download or
install. Perhaps I am missing a trick and you know, I didn't try yet using Jaws
cursor. It's like I have to almost go and get Apple quicktime which is not jfw
accessible. I did manage to get the alternative to Quicktime, but still no joy,
when I go to a site that plays audio the audio just doesn't play when running
Firefox. To get the audio to play I use Internet Explorer. Ideas anyone, just
for the record I know you no longer use Firefox Chris.

Hal