Re: Firefox

  • From: "Tracy" <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 02:13:47 -0500

When I use fire fox, a lot of times when I get about 3 or 4 pages into a site, the whole thing just freezes up. It's like the page only loads part way and stops. This happens frequently.

Tracy
""If you want to make enemies, try to change something"" -Woodrow Wilson
tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
 (that's also my messenger contact)
Skype: trace.type.girl
twitter.com/todayinbraille