RE: Finding the end of lists and tables

  • From: "Ralph Supernaw" <rsupernaw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:53:19 -0600

Thanks, this does what I wanted.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Chris & Mary
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 9:33 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Finding the end of lists and tables

Hi all,
Here are a couple of keystrokes that might accomplish what you are looking
for:
Using Jaws 6.0 in Internet Explorer
step past element - greater than sign (shift period key)
step prior to element - less than sign (shift comma key)
Now if you hit T on a web page, it puts you in the first cell of the next
table.  Then if you hit the greater sign (shift period key), it will put you
one down arrow past that table.  Another words, it jumps you past that table
element.
Did not test the prior to element hot key, which is the less than sign
(shift , key).
Hope this helps,
Chris Chaffin