RE: Finding text in Excel 2003

  • From: "Bill Tipton" <bill.tipton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:10:47 -0700

Hi all,

Since we are talking about searching in Excel 2003.
Does anyone know how to do multiple searches within a cell?
I have some cells in a spreadsheet with up to 4 pages of unformatted text in a
column of cells I need to search through data and put
into other cells in same spreadsheet.

I will have reoccurrences of same search string within the cell I am searching.

So far I have not even figured out a way to read word by word or sentence by
sentence within a cell to copy what I want. So I copy
the complete cell to Word and do my searching  in Word

I am using latest version of Jaws 9.

Thanks,

Bill