RE: Finding, and landing on text in Word 2003

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:18:56 -0400

Bill,

I know you've gotten plenty of fine answers to your question already.  I
just wanted to add that if you'd like some e-books on Word 2003, write
to me off list.  These are not jaws-specific books, and I'm not sure how
often they give the keyboard equivalents, but usually if they don't you
can track those down (in fact, now that I'm thinking of it, I've got a
text file of common word 2003 keyboard commands).

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission