Finally got Jaws 12!

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 18:13:35 +0000

Dear Jaws members, Daniel hear. This is just a notify email to let you all know
that I have finally gotten Jaws 12 not the demo, the full version! That's to
say a registered/autarised/licence copy at last and I am finally glad to enjoy
the benefits of Jaws with out having to re-start it every 40 mins. God that
drove me crazy! LOL I have a question though. That I hope someone can answer.
Basicly I have installed it on my desktop computer and I was wondering is it
possable to get it installed onto my Laptop at all? I have installed it onto my
laptop but the problem is I don't know how to autorise it so it knows that it
is a full licence on the laptop. Is this possable to do with my version of
Jaws? Note that my laptop doesn't have internet access so I was wondering is
there another way that I can achieve this?
Many Thanks and look forward to hearing your answers and congrassulations!
Daniel