Filling in forms in .pdf with JFW

  • From: "Lafond, Eileen" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:04:00 -0700

I have a .pdf form that I need to fill in and sign.  Can I do this in the
computer using JFW or do I have to print it out and have it filled in .

I tried filling in a line for a policy number and the first letter is 'O' and
JFW said no objects found in this document.  So is there a view or something
that I can turn on so that I can key this in using JFW?

I am using Adobe version 8 and JFW version 10.

Thanks for any help.

Eileen La Fond
Work phone: (206) 386-0011
Work e mail: eileen.lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx