File recovery programs accessible using JAWS

Fellow List Members:

What a stupid jerk I was today!

I accidentally deleted a folder on my G: drive.

I used the SHIFT+DELETE command to delete the folder and bypass the recycle
bin.

Of course, I tried using CTRL+z to perform the Undo command to try and
recover the folder and files that it contained.

But, because I had used SHIFT+DELETE, the undo command did not work.

Can anyone suggest a program I can use to try and recover the folder and the
files it contains, that is accessible using JAWS.

A free or shareware program would be very nice.

Failing that, a program that is not too expensive.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber