FavoritesRe: saving favourite web pages on external hard disk

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:27:47 -0500

Not sure if this is what you are talking about, so please forgive if I'm
missing the mark.  If using XP, use My Computer or Windows Explorer to go to
and open the hard drive (C) on the computer that has the Favorites, then open
Documents and Settings, then open the folder with your user name, then select
and copy the Favorites folder.  Now back out of this location and navigate to
the drive where you want the Favorites folder to be pasted.

Cher

>>> "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 3/7/2008 11:32 AM >>>
hi there, can anyone tell me how I copy or save my favorite web pages on an
external hard drive I hope  to copy them onto my laptop I want to do the
same for some of my emails
visit my website www.francisrwama.com