Re: Favorites on Start Menu? )was:Re: Jaws saying unchecked)

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 18:03:22 -0700

Debbie,
Thanks, that all makes sense, too, along with Marvin's suggestion for simply
adding a desktop icon.  Truth be told, I have my browser running so much of
the time that simply alt tabbing into it and putting up the Favorites menu
isn't really much of a hassle, but as I said to Marvin, this sort of thing
always makes a nifty shortcut when all you're thinking is, gosh, I sure feel
like going to Amazon right now, but your browser doesn't happen to be
running and you don't feel like launching Internet Explorer, pressing
control O, then typing amazon.com into the address bar.

Thanks much.