Re: Facebook, adding new friendsq

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 11:07:16 -0400

Before you do anything with Facebook, read the instructions for creating an
image file of the captia and uploading it to Solona for decoding.  They may
seem complicated at first, so review them carefully a few times to be sure you
understand them.  You must register with Solona to use it.  Below is the direct
link to the instructions page:

http://www.solona.net/learn/how.php

Gerald