Re: Facebook accessibility - Did you know

Mike,

I suspect that skill level in general is what makes the difference between those who have difficulty with the Facebook site as it is and those who don't; that is sort of why I posed the question. I wanted a kind of random sampling of people who have used the regular Facebook site with JAWS to see what experiences or challenges they've had with it before I focus on the accessible Facebook site as the most efficient method for doing things there.

Sue B.

Mike Mote wrote:
I've just signed up for Fface bok, and I've been able to access anything I need.  I haven't tried to upload videos or anything like that, but if it's like everything else, you just follow the prompts on the screen.

As for Twitter, there is a FS Cast about Twitter on the FS web-site.  I think it's from April or May of this year.
-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw Alternative archives located at: http://n2.nabble.com/JAWS-for-Windows-f2145279.html If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx