FW: Adding a hotmail account to Microsoft Outlook

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 09:24:50 +0100

Hi, Can anybody help me?  I used to know how to do this, but I've completely
forgotten, and I can't find any reference to it in Outlook help.  I know
it's possible because I can remember having a long conversation with
somebody about it.   I've been told by somebody that there's a page on the
jfwlite website about it, but I'm damned if I can find it.
Any help would be most welcome.
Cheers.
Alex