FS Staff Member Re: Info on jaws 6.1 update to be released today

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:05:25 -0400

Daniel,

    I've gotten tech support responses from a Tracey Jackson at FS.
Could this be the person you were thinking of?
Margaret

"Yardbird" wrote:

Bruce,
Unless something has changed without my knowing it, I believe Cory
*works*
for FS.  At least I think he's someone who used to help me when I
called
tech support.  Are you the same Cory, Cory?  And don't you work for FS
anymore?