FS Reader Demo

Listers:
I had the impression that FS had included the FS Reader Demo for two reasons:
(1) to market it to JFW users in such a way that having tried it, they would
buy the full version and (2) to put the tutorial materials, information
primarily of use to new users, at their fingertips.
It is, therefore, doubly ironic that FS Reader Demo is hard to find, without
any reference in the JAWS "Help" system, and enabled so that readable books are
not in at least a default directory.
Well, I found FS Reader, but there were no readable books in the default
folder.  There was some material there, but, thank you very much, I would
rather have it in RTF format.  All of the Audio Menu options were unavailable.
I thought I read somewhere that the files were on the program CD.  So, within
FS Reader Demo I tried to browse the CD.  FS Reader Demo refused to admit that
I have a CD ROM drive, even though that is obviously from where the program had
been installed.
Using Windows Explorer, I'm pretty sure I found the files.  I copied them to
program files\ freedom scientific\ Training \ ENU.
FS Reader found nothing.
Two questions:
If FS really wanted to accomplish either of the objectives identified above and
if the team had their collective heads screwed on correctly, wouldn't use of FS
Reader be as easy as falling off a log?
2.  Am I so stupid that I have found falling off a log a true challenge to my
computer skills?
Actually, don't answer that second question! <SMILE>