Re: FS In Good Company

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 18:19:50 -0500

I was not concerned when the HJ products became part of FS. This sale, however, does concern me. As a JFW owner (along with a couple of FS notetakers) I am concerned about technical support, updates as free from bugs as possible, cost containment, the whole bit. I wonder what incentive the new owners will have to not only sell product but keep the blind and VI community happy and informed customers. Will they even hire blind folks or farm the tech support out to somebody in India? Will they bother to send people to conventions and CSUN and the like? I know, so many questions and no answers yet. But I feel these are things to think about. Hopefully we will hear something official from FS soon regarding these matters. Take care, Norma