RE: F3 for email headers?Re: Access 2007 queries

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 01:38:14 -0500

Hello Adrian.

To view the headers in Microsoft Office Outlook you should focus on the
message, bring up the context menu with your application's key or shift+F10
and press up arrow one time. When you do this your screen reader should say
"message options" where you should press enter to open the property sheet.
One focused on the property sheet you should start tabbing until you hear
your screen reader say "Internet headers read-only edit". Once you are in
this read-only edit field you can view the headers as much as you would like

I hope this helps.