Re: F S isaware of read whole numeric number with decimals not working--great tech support

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:32:00 -0500

Hi,
First thanks to those  who  helped me  off list who were supportive.
It is a  good thing that F S  is aware that people do want   numbers with
decimals to read correctly *in Word* with a single keystroke.
At the   line  where  JAWS  5 versions and  later ones are discussed,  one
does not need to paste in anything and can simply
use "insert + number row 8",  find  "default" tab, find "numeric say next,
hit  "control a" and do the rest and it will work just fine when  F S
fixesthe proglem.
I did not want people to give up on reading numbers with 1 keystrok not
realizingthat that feature cannot work with JAWS 6 as  is.
I verified instructions with tech support twice and appreciated the usual
high quality of tech supportI generally have experienced from F S.
Thanks to those on this list and have a great day.