Re: Explorer not Responsive in Win 7 ultimate with Jaws 11

  • From: Rouillardmike@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 17:09:32 -0500 (EST)

Ok. Did the system come pre-installed with vista?
You can try doing a repare install on win 7 and see how that goes.
Mike

In a message dated 12/8/2010 5:08:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
grouloc@xxxxxxxxx writes:

It was a clean  install.  Windows Vista had problems and we didn't want to
take them with  us to 7.  I don't remember the specs at the moment.