Re: Experiences with different web browsers and JAWS

You're correct. You don't want to upgrade to firefox just yet, until you can upgrade your jaws.

Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "SingingHearts" <singinghearts@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: Experiences with different web browsers and JAWS

By "chrome," do you mean "Google Chrome," or are they two entirely
different things? Also, one of the websites I frequent for
downloadable audios keeps prompting me to upgrade to IE 7, but I've
been hesitant, not knowing whether JFW 5.10 would work with it or not.
At the end of last week, I called FS who said that IE 6 is the highest
version that JFW 5.10 is guaranteed to work with. I forgot to ask
about Firefox, but I'm gathering from this thread that I'm probably
not likely to have any success with the current version of Firefox
either?

Cordially,
Tina