Excel question

  • From: "Ted Sparks" <tsparks3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:49:50 -0600

I am using Windows Vista, Excel 12.0 and Jaws 11.

When I set up my worksheets I use the page down key for quick navigation to
different catagories. Pressing the page down key would move down the page 20
rows at a time. Starting at cell a1 pressing the page down key 4 times would
get me to cell a81.

Now for some reason when I press the page down key it moves down the page 29
rows at a time. Pressing the page down key 4 times moves me to cell a117. I
noticed this problem sometime after I had been in the format menu,
(control+1), to format the date the way I wanted it displayed. I don't know
if I inadvertenly pressed on something or not. I would like to know what I
can do to get it back to moving down 20 rows at a time when pressing the
page down key.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.