Excel for check book balanceing

  • From: "Jim Talley" <nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 15:41:11 -0700

Seasons Greetings Listers, I'm looking for instructions, that would enable me
to use Excel 2002 to track my monthly income and expenses. (in other words
balance my check book). If any of you know of a tutorial or a web page where I
could download such information I would be most appreciative knowing of these
FYI I am using Jaws 5.1 with Win XP home..
SERENDIPITY