Re: Excel - find a red on black row

  • From: "Sameer" <salatey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:21:27 +0530

I had asked the same question to FS a few months back and also posted it to
the list.
And the friends on the list, particularly Debbie Scales found a solution
whereas FS said it could not be done.

The solution requires modification to the Excel.Jss script file.

Write to me privately at salatey@xxxxxxxxxxx or at salatey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I will mail the revised scripts to you.

Regards
Sameer
** Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be
promoted.**