Re: Eudora ini and headers

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 00:50:32 -0500

7.1.09 is what you want.
I have several messages about altering the Eudora.ini file, but if you have jfw auto reading messages, it should most of the time skip the headers.

Curtis Delzer
At 11:24 AM 6/10/2008, you wrote:
Hi,
Today while reading old posts on this list, I stumbled on a thank you from Chris H to Dean regarding a change in the ini file to skip headers in Eudora. I just bought a new computer and am in the process of setting it up and now need to decide on which version of Eudora to install. So I guess I really have two questions. If Deanis still on this list or if someone still has the post with skipping headers by altering the Eudora ini file could it please be reposted or sent to me off list. And second, is there any consensus regarding which version of Eudora to install now.
Thanks,
Tom