Re: Eudora ini and headers

  • From: Sherrie Gosling <sillygoose4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:13:57 -0400

I have never had a crash with Eudora and XP and I have used it for at least 5 years. To skip headers in a message use control alt insert down.

Sherrie
At 01:31 PM 6/10/2008, you wrote:
hmmm, i have ran eudora 7.1.0.9 under vista and have found it to be more stable than in xp. don't have the crashes like in xp at all.

Legend has it that on Tuesday 6/10/2008 11:39 AM, christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi, which operating system will this computer be using? Under Vista there are
problems with Eudora, such as crashes upon closing the programme and
general compatibility issues, which may cause the programme not to work as
reliably as it did under XP or older. This is because Eudora isn't
officially supported under Vista as it was produced long before Vista was
released. Eudora 8's available, but only as a beta, and last I checked I
had problems using it so uninstalled the programme and not bothered with it
since. I use Pop Peeper for my e-mail needs. Hope that helps.