Re: Eudora and jaws

  • From: Bill <bill.cam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:31:38 -0500

great.

did have an issue with previous release but often wonder how spy software
handles eudora.
obviously eudora is seen as a piece of spy software with its add window and
wonder if my issue was not due to some spy software stepping on it.

it seem some check existed that gave me an error message saying something i
do not actually remember now, a reinstall of newest version seems to have
nipped the issue in the bud for me.

realize i have tried numerous spy software programs so not wanting to pin
point any blaim.

also realize i used to actually own the program and hence that add window
feature was disabled.
so would not have seen any problem in earlier versions  for that reason.
i refused to buy it any more now that they want to tye the purchase to a
time frame instead of to the actual program it self.

bill