Re: Eudora Message Composition issue

  • From: Brad D <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:57:34 -0600

Pranav,

The only check boxes that were checked was the Alt and arrow keys, and
expand nick names.   I left the expand nicknames checked, and unchecked the
Alt Arrow option. I did also notice that there are little for settings/jaws
files for eudora in version 6 so yes scripts for it might help, although
this problem also occured in 5.1. It is the weirdest thing. I use to be on
the Blind Eudora list but don't have that info anymore... do you have it? I
thought I saw you on it a few times.

Brad