Re: Eudora Message Composition issue

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 06:57:53 +0530

Brad,

I do not know if fresh Eudora scripts are the answer. There are some pritty
good one around.

In the misc tab, do you have any of the unmodified arrow key type boxes
checked?

Pranav
BAt 10:21 PM 12/17/2004, Brad D wrote:
Hello,

I still have the Eudora/Jaws issue of not speaking word by word using CTRL
Right Arrow, or left arrow for that matter when I reach a certain point in
the screen. I thought perhaps JFW 6.0 would have fixed it but not the case.

I've maximized the windows as is default set in Eudora to read properly,
I've tried restoring it to normal, both of these in the application itself
and in the composition  window . For example in this note if I try reading
the line above as noted I get as far as the word composition and then it
reads no more.

Are there any additional scripts available that might correct this issue?
I've also closed the tool bars and other screen items that might cause an
issue.

Thanks for any pointers. I run the same version on my tower with no issue.
Brad