Re: Eric Damery's response to my Blog comments

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:02:17 -0700

Then what I'm still asking, is why don't the FS tech support people simply
adapt this to their system? Again, I didn't say I didn't know that others
have put something like that together. I asked what the impediment was to FS
incorporating such technology,. Again, if they are reluctant to buy it from
a third party, then what keeps them from developing something similar on
their own? After all, they're a high tech company themselves, capable (I
should think, anyway) of creating something similar..

thanks.
themwel