Re: End It All

  • From: "David & Patricia Ferrin" <dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:53:53 -0400

Well it's a very small program, in fact only one file is all.  Just hit
enter on the download link and put it where ever you like.  Then all you do
after that is setup an icon for it on your desktop.  It's completely screen
reader friendly, of that you need to have no doubt.  When you run it just
tab around until you arrive at the list of running programs.  Find the one
you want to shut down and tab to the kill program button or just hit alt+K
to kill it.  You will actually get a more comprehensive list of running
programs than end it all provides.  I just tried it with XP in case you
might have needed to know that and it works there too.
David Ferrin
I believe that tomorrow's another day, and I'll probably screw that one up
too.
personal email address
dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx