List Admin

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of mostafa almahdy
Sent: June 10, 2009 9:17 PM
To: jfw
Subject: Encountering behave.

HI:
I' am using the real player  applacation to watch  some series which are
format's  required  that based applacation in particularly, JAWS misbehaving
with that one,  for  example, JAWS  announced that's  fastforward  is
control  shift  plus  F four,  When I' attempt  to  Hit the mentioned
keystroke combination, It won't do anything.
note:
converting to another applacation  is  not  available in my own
preference's.
any suggest or recommend, that's  tremendously would be appreciated!!!.
--
Sincerely.
best regard