RE: Empty PDF Document

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <RSOLOWONIUK@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 23:23:43 -0600

Hmmm, I can't recall what version of OpenBook allowed for the reading of PDF
files. It may be that your version is too old.

If you like, and if the document in question isn't private material, you can
email it to me and I can convert it to a Word document and email it back to
you. It'll have to be in the morning though as I'm off to la la landright
now! :)

Cheers,

Russell

  _____