Re: Emails

Peter, I am also having this problem with e-mails, but under slightly differing circumstances. It did not happen under Jaws 7, but it does happen under Jaws 8, and I use Eudora as my mail client. So it would seem that it is a problem which is not unique to Outlook Express or Eudora. In fact, now that I think about it, I think I have experienced this "echo" problem in other applications. HTH Norma