From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Michael G.
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 10:21 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Editing email addresses in Microsoft Outlook 2003 contacts

Hi,

Yes, this is a very annoying problem that exists in Outlook Express also.
The only way to edit the email address is to copy the text from the address
field, then just quickly Tab down to the body of the email, paste it, edit
it, cut it, then paste it back into the address field.  Annoying?
Absolutely.  But As long and convoluted as these instructions might sound,
it doesn't take but a few seconds or so.  It's still irritating though.

Michael