Ecleaner Re: 2 questions

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 08:48:05 -0500

Judith,

    I'm not running ecleaner, but I double checked my memory about a
quirk that it has that could cause some initial surprise for some JAWS
users.

    The program automatically assigns alt-control-J to itself as a hot
key and if you use that hot key for JAWS, it will bring up ecleaner
and not JAWS.

    The hot key can be re-assigned, so ecleaner and JAWS can coexist.
Hope this helps.
Margaret

"Judith Bron" wrote:

2.  Now that I have ecleaner installed how does it work?
Thanks, Judith