Re: Easiest Way of Proof Reading in Word

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:52:17 -0400

James, This wont make it to the list but that's life.  The reasons for
people having jaws are many and varied.  Some people need the program to
write professionally, some need it for their education and others are in a
job that needs their technology expertise.  When I get a message with a
subject that doesn't apply to me I just delete it and go further.  I realize
that you are the moderator with your own views as to what is "on topic" but
realize that this is a varied list and each individual has his or her own
needs.  Judith Bron