Re: Dragon Naturally Speaking

Hi Corin, thanks so much for this information. I know I found J-Say on the FS site as well, but I imagine their price is not the cheapest. Anyway, thanks for this info. Norma

At 12:55 AM 10/7/2006, you wrote:

Hi
I use these programs and the program you need to let Jaws and Dragon play nicely together is J-Say. There are some good audio demonstrations on Main Menu and I purchased my programs from NGT INC.

Hope this gives you some info to work with.

Korin
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>John Ramsey
To: <mailto:jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 2:53 PM
Subject: Dragon Naturally Speaking

Hello,

A couple of you were talking about Dragon and JFW being compatible and there being an additional program that is needed. I believe it was J S E. Is this correct? If not, can you tell me what the correct program is and where I can get it?

Take care,

John

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw