From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Hank & Patty
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:09 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Dragon Naturally Speaking

Hello

With this Jay Say program, does it make it very user friendly to talk to
your computer to use difernt programs using naturally speaking with also
your jaws program running?  Can you also surf the net by talking to your
computer? and dictate accurate info into a Ms-word document?

If you can please help me out with these questions,
I would be very much appreciative?

Take care

Hank Merchant JR.